Payment & Shipping Terms:
SFP (Small Form-factor Pluggable) I/O Products support the hot swap of various fiber optic and copper based transceivers and cable assemblies into host equipment. SFP products provide a shielded port for Gigabit Ethernet, Fibre Channel, and InfiniBand switches, hubs and host bus adapters.
The SFP+ product family extends the use of the Small Form-Factor Pluggable (SFP) interconnect up to 10 Gb/s. This system meets the performance requirements of SFF (Small Form-Factor) specification SFF-8431 and supports 8G Fiber Channel and 10G Ethernet applications.
· * SFP supports applications up to 4 Gb/s
· * SFP+ interconnect system supports data rates of 10 Gb/s
· * SFP+ backward compatible with SFP
· * Cages have integrated connectors, press-fit in one process step
· * Cages are available in single port, ganged, and stacked configurations
HULYN,RJ45 Modular Jack Connector, Shielded RJ45 + 2 USB3.0 Combo Connector, Through Hole Type, LED
HULYN Very low profile, Shielded RJ45 Modular Jack, Through Hole Type, DIP,with LEDs，
HULYN RJ45Jack, Shielded RJ45 Modular Jack Connector,with LEDs, 2x2 Ports,RJ45 connector LED
HULYN RJ45Jack, Shielded RJ45 Modular Jack Connector,with LEDs, 2x1 Ports,RJ45 connector LED
RJ45 Jack With 10/100 Base-T Magnetics , USB3.0+RJ45，100BASE ，HULYN
RJ45 2x6 with Integrated Magnetics JACK ，HULYN